The Swan Mountain Outfitters Activity Booking Center is your best source for finding things to do in Glacier National Park and the Crown of the Continent Region. With our many rich resources and the amazing trails, parks, rivers, recreational sites and wilderness areas throughout the region there really isn’t a better spot for summer vacations in Montana. Click on any of the activity links below for detailed descriptions and pricing.
- Guided Snowmobile Tours and Rentals in Glacier Country
- Take a Llama Trek with the Camels of the Clouds
- Swan Mountain Wilderness Guide School: Pioneering Innovation in Guide, Packer and Outfitter Training
- Horseback Rides in Glacier National Park
- Horseback Riding in the Swan Valley and Bob Marshall Wilderness
- Fly and Spin Cast Fishing on Rivers, Lakes and Streams in the Swan Valley and Bob Marshall Wilderness
- Guided Hunting Trips for Black Bear, Elk, Mule Deer and Whitetail Deer in the Swan Valley and Bob Marshall Wilderness
- Saddle Paddle Packages in and around Glacier National Park with Swan Mountain Outfitters and:
- Overnight Saddle and Fish Package with Swan Mountain Outfitters and Great Northern Guides
- Glacier Gateway Massage and Horseback Ride with Swan Mountain Outfitters and Belton Chalet
- Fishing Northwest Montana
- Overnight Saddle and Lodging Package with Swan Mountain Outfitters and Great Northern Resort
- The Ultimate Adventurer’s Vacation
Have an idea for a package or trip that isn’t listed here? Call us! We specialize is customizing trips to meet your group’s needs.