Current State of Montana policies require all people ages five and older to wear masks or face coverings inside public places, and outside where social distancing is not possible.
VIDEO: Check Us Out, Watch Now!
This one-stop-shop near Glacier National Park is famous among tourists and locals, here’s why!
Featuring the finest of authentic Montana:
- Montana-made ice cream
- Bar serving local beer, cocktails and wine
- Coffee and espresso
- La Casita Mexican Restaurant
- Lunches/food to-go
- Made in Montana gifts & souvenir shop
- Outdoor recreation gear
- Horseback trail rides
- Cowboy Cookout Trail Rides, Montana Style!
- Moped rentals
- Public restrooms
- Free, interactive geotourism displays
- Tuesday night trivia night & special events
- Taco Tuesday specials at La Casita