Urgent: Recent State of Montana policies require all people ages five and older to wear masks or face coverings inside public places, and outside where social distancing is not possible. You must be wearing a personal mask or face covering when entering our store. We have face masks available, and recommend purchasing one for your 2020 travel in Montana.
VIDEO: Check Us Out, Watch Now!
This one-stop-shop near Glacier National Park is famous among tourists and locals, here’s why!
Featuring the finest of authentic Montana:
- Montana-made ice cream
- Bar serving local beer, cocktails and wine
- Coffee and espresso
- La Casita Mexican Restaurant
- Lunches/food to-go
- Made in Montana gifts & souvenir shop
- Outdoor recreation gear
- Horseback trail rides
- Cowboy Cookout Trail Rides, Montana Style!
- Moped rentals
- Public restrooms
- Free, interactive geotourism displays
- Tuesday night trivia night & special events
- Taco Tuesday specials at La Casita