Glacier National Park Transportation
Glacier Moped Rentals – Call to Reserve!
Glacier Moped Rentals are located at the Crown of the Continent Discovery Center, just one mile from the West entrance of Glacier National Park! Moped rentals offers the traveler a unique and fun experience. Use mopeds as alternative transportation for Glacier National Park sightseeing and self-guided tours. Guests receive a self-guided tour map, and may choose to download a satellite tour map. Furthermore, riders can feel comfortable operating the Honda Ruckus; they are a heartier moped that is easy to use in mountainous landscapes.
Mopeds satisfy a number of uses, and can be rented for one hour or several days. Additionally, motorcycle licenses are not required and staff will provide operating instructions.
Why Rent Mopeds to See Glacier National Park?
Summer is for moped rentals, and it’s the best way to get an instant eye-full of Glacier National Park! Moped rentals are loved by adventure travelers who seek the freedom of a self-guided tour with unobstructed views of Glacier, while zooming around in the open air.
Reasons to rent a moped during your visit to Flathead Valley in Northwest Montana and Glacier National Park
- Enjoy the freedom of a self-guided road tour, on your own time and at your own pace
- Mopeds are easy to use and do not require a motorcycle license!
- See more from a moped with the open air views, sounds, and smells that you don’t get from driving in a car
- Mopeds are a perfect alternative form of transportation for Amtrak train travelers
- Leave the RV parked while camping near Glacier National Park; mopeds are convenient transportation for site seeing and errands
- Driving a moped is fun and creates lasting memories
- Moped rentals are great as a solo activity, with a date, or with a group of friends
- Self-guided tour map and online app provides all our “locals-picks” for scenic stops in the park
- Helmet, safety briefing, and in-parking lot instruction and practice is included with moped rentals
Moped Rental Rates
1 Hour: $40/ moped
2 Hour: $80/ moped
1/2 Day + Lunch (4 hours): $135
1/2 Day No Lunch: $120
All Day + Lunch (8 hours): $240
All Day No Lunch: $225
Overnight Surcharge (return all-day rental by 7:30 am next day): $35
Cancellation Policy: A full refund, less a 3% cancellation fee, will be granted with at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Within 24 hours of the ride, the trip becomes non-refundable
Call to reserve your moped today! (406) 387-4405
Shuttle Service in Glacier National Park
Once you arrive within the Park, the National Park Service provides guests with a free shuttle service to and from various locations within park boundaries. To view the free in-Park free shuttle schedule, visit Glacier National Parks website at https://www.nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/shuttles.htm
Glacier National Park Bike Rentals and Tours
Rent bikes at Glacier Guides Montana Raft, located across the road from the Crown of the Continent Discovery Center, US HWY 2 in West Glacier. Ride bikes directly from the rental location to Glacier Park via the paved non-motorized bike path. Glacier Guides also offers guided bike tours in Glacier National Park.
They rent men’s, women’s, and children’s Raleigh Cadent 3 bikes, which are a hybrid between a mountain bike and a road bike. In other words, comfortable, safe, and perfect for biking around many miles of Northwest Montana! Helmets are included with each rental. Call and reserve today: 406-387-5555